Hello readers! I hope everyone is having a blessed week. We are continuing our loving our black as beautiful series. This week we will discuss how to keep our hair healthy. Natural hair is beautiful! It comes in unique textures and curl patterns. Our mane of expression!I have been natural for five years! and my hair has never been healthier. However, one problem with natural hair is it tends to get very dry. It is very important to make sure you are taking proper care of your hair. If your hair is dry chances are so is your skin. Of course water is key, but there are also several natural oils and foods you can eat that God has provided from the earth to keep your natural hair healthy and moisturized. Below is a list of a few.
Avocado’s and Avocado Oil
- Helps to moisturize dry damaged hair.
- Contains Vitamins A, B, D,and E which help to protect the scalp.
- Contains Amino acids and Protein which promote healthy hair growth.
- Helps to make hair soft and provides shine.
- You can also put avocado’s in a smoothie or salad.
Almonds and Almond Oil
- Treats dry scalp and inflammation.
- It is very beneficial for curly hair.
- Seals in shine.
- Strengthens hair.
- Reduces hair breakage and split ends
- Can be used as a deep oil treatment.
- It has a natural SPF.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Conditions the hair.
- Reduces frizz.
- Softens hair.
- It contains essential fatty acids that strengthen the hair.
- Natural moisturizer.
Omega 3 Oils
- Salmon is an excellent source of Omega 3 oils.
- It thickens hair.
- Provides a natural shine.
- Helps in preventing hair loss.
- Aids in hair growth.
We hope you find these tips helpful in your healthy hair journey
From our hearts to Yours