Hello ! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Below please see the recipe for ginger apple muffins.
- 2 cups shredded apple
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ripe banana (mashed)
- ½ tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup finely chopped candied (crystallized) ginger or shredded ginger.
- Using a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger.
- Next, in a large bowl combine the almond milk, shredded apple, mashed banana, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, and crystallized/candied ginger.
- Then, stir in the flour mixture until both mixtures are evenly incorporated.
- Next, lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and fill each cup 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fully cooked all the way through.
Serve and Enjoy