Try this healthy and soothing recipe for ginger- turmeric tea
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- one lemon, juiced
- Boil 2 – 3 cups of water.
- Remove pan from burner and add 1 teaspoon each of powdered Ginger and powdered Turmeric. Stir, cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, juice one lemon and split between the two cups.
- When the tea is ready, pour in both cups, and enjoy.
Drink to taste the essence of the herbs or add honey or agave.
From Our Heart to Yours