Kiwi fruit is another one of my favorite fruits. Their sweet and tangy flavor is delicious. I love them in fruit salads and smoothies. But did you know they hold a variety of health benefits?
- Helps with blood flow.
- High in fiber.
- Provides digestive enzymes.
- Contains Vitamin C
- Improves Respiratory problems.
- Low in fat.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Heals skin.
- Great for eye health.
- Boosts heart health.
Try this Kiwi – Apple Smoothie:
1 granny smith apple
5 ripe kiwi
some apple juice (optional)
- Peel the fruit, core the apple and cut everything into pieces.
- Place fruit and ice cubes in your blender and mix until evenly blended.
- Add some apple juice if needed to achieve the desired consistency.