There is no magical remedy for healthy skin. The most important tip is to pay attention to what we are putting into bodies. Eating processed and unhealthy foods affects our skin terribly. Another cause of bad skin is toxins that do not leave the body. Below I have listed a variety of fruits and vegetables that provide us with healthy skin.
Kale contains a high amount of Vitamin C , which helps with anti-aging and keeping the skin supple.
Cucumbers provide silica which aid in providing a clear complexion and also shiny strong healthy hair.
They are excellent for repairing damaged skin.
Provide antioxidants. Increases circulation which aids in the skin glowing. Contains Vitamin C.
Hope you find these tips helpful.
Salmon is one of my favorite fish to eat. I love baked salmon with fresh lemon on top. along with mixed vegetables or a nice mixed greens salad. Did you know that it provides us with a variety of nutrients and benefits?
- Helps to boost the function of the brain.
- Provides Vitamin D.
- The Omega 3 fatty acids that it contains aids in heart health.
- Improves our vision.
- Source of protein.
- Helps to produce healthy hair and skin.
- Aids in preventing prostate, colon, and kidney cancer.
- Relieves Stress.
- Keeps joints healthy.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves sleep.
Salmon Pate Recipe
juice from 4- 5 lemons
3-4 cans of salmon
1/2 cup Daisy sour cream
1/2 cup Tofutti sour cream 120z ( blue container)
Tony Chachere’s cajun seasoning
Mix together ingredients. Add cajun seasoning to taste. Garnish with lemons. Pate will last 6-7 days in the refrigerator.
Enjoy with Lettuce or celery
From our heart to yours!
Kiwi fruit is another one of my favorite fruits. Their sweet and tangy flavor is delicious. I love them in fruit salads and smoothies. But did you know they hold a variety of health benefits?
- Helps with blood flow.
- High in fiber.
- Provides digestive enzymes.
- Contains Vitamin C
- Improves Respiratory problems.
- Low in fat.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Heals skin.
- Great for eye health.
- Boosts heart health.
Try this Kiwi – Apple Smoothie:
- Peel the fruit, core the apple and cut everything into pieces.
- Place fruit and ice cubes in your blender and mix until evenly blended.
- Add some apple juice if needed to achieve the desired consistency.