You may be wondering what are Chia seeds and what are their benefits? Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia Hispanica, which is related to the mint.There are many benefits within this tiny seed that are excellent for your body.
- They are loaded with antioxidants.
- Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- They are high in protein.
- Provide a large amount fiber.
- They are gluten free.
- Chia seeds help to balance blood sugar.
- Excellent for hair,skin,and nails.
- Contains calcium and iron.
- Helps to boost energy.
- Is very beneficial in lowering cholesterol
- Aids in digestion.
- Provides relief from inflammation.
- Controls body weight.
- Cleanses the colon and removes toxins.
Try this recipe for a Spinach, Kiwi, and Chia Seed Smoothie
Spinach, Kiwi & Chia Seed Smoothie
1 1/2 cups almond milk, cold
1 1/2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
1 banana, cut into chunks and frozen
1 ripe kiwi, peeled, cut into chunks
2 tablespoons chia seeds
Blend,Serve, and Enjoy 🙂
From our heart to yours