Hello everyone ! There are plenty of benefits of using fresh herbs and spices to season your food. I have listed several of the benefits below.
It’s a good source of fiber, iron, and disease-fighting nutrients.
Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It’s also a huge source of magnesium.
Provides fiber, iron, and calcium. It helps to increase circulation and improve digestion.
It’s an excellent source of manganese, iron, and vitamin B6.
This spice is a natural pain reliever, contains vitamin A, and helps with reducing cholesterol.
Try this recipe for Cilantro Lime Shrimp:
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 medium diced peeled avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa verde
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips (about 1 pepper)
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Combine shrimp, beans, scallions, and avocado. Season with pepper. In a separate bowl, stir together the salsa, cilantro, and lime juice. Toss shrimp mixture with 1/4 cup salsa mixture.
We hope you find these tips helpful!
From our heart to yours!