Fall weather has a tendency to dry out and damage our skin. We must take extra steps to make sure our skin stays moisturized. However, healthy skin starts from the inside out. What you are putting in your body has a huge effect on the condition of your skin. There are several foods that help to nourish the skin. Below I have listed a few.
- Contains Vitamin C,A,and E which provides natural moisturizers.
- They also provide magnesium, potassium,and folic acid.
- Avocados contribute to healthy skin with the oil it produces.
- Carrots are packed with Vitamin A and antioxidants that will protect and moisturize your skin.
- Helps to fight against wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- They also contain beta-carotene, which helps to protect against skin damage.
- Drinking carrot juice daily helps to provide a healthy glow to your skin.
- Very rich in vitamin A and C and natural estrogen.
- The Vitamin C in broccoli stimulates collagen production.
- Broccoli is also filled with Vitamin B that helps to heal dry patches.
- Grapefruit helps to detoxify the liver, which in turn produces healthy,bright skin.
- It has vitamin C, which protects the skin against free radical damage.
- Grapefruit aids in keeping your skin smooth.
Hope that you find these tips helpful! Try this carrot juice recipe!
Carrot,Apple,Lemon & Ginger
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1/2 inch of ginger (peeled)