Are you having trouble sleeping? Are you waking up in the middle of the night or tossing and turning? Did you know that there are foods that can help to solve this? Try these foods to help you out.
- They help to boost the body’s supply of melatonin, and they’re packed with antioxidants.
- Try eating a bowl of cherries or drinking a glass of 100% cherry juice before bed.
- Contain substances that promote the production of melatonin, the hormone that induces sleep.
- Have healthy carbohydrates
- Contain magnesium
- Chamomile helps relieve anxiety in low doses, and aids sleep in higher doses. Use 2-3 heaping teaspoons per cup of boiling water and let it steep for fifteen minutes.