Everyone wants healthy,glowing skin. Remember it starts from the inside. What you are putting into your body will show in your skin.Drinking plenty of water is the number one key to having healthy skin. However, there are several green foods you can eat that help to provide healthy skin. Below is a list of a few.
- It is rich in calcium.
- Provides protection from skin cancer.
- Acts as a detox, which helps to keep skin clear.
- Contains Anti-oxidants.
- Broccoli is a great source of Vitamin C and K.
- It alkalizes the body.
- It helps to stop premature aging of the skin.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Helps to moisturize the skin.
- Contains vitamin A,D,E.
- Avocado oil is great for stretch marks.
- Avocado oil has a high vitamin E content.
- They help to heal wounds and blemishes.
- Reduces skin redness.
- It helps to lessen the amount of wrinkles.
- Relieves eczema.
- Softens the skin.
- Contains Vitamin K.
- Helps to detoxify the body which helps to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.
- Contains Vitamin C.
- Helps with Collagen production.
- Strengthens skin and nails.
- Great source of Vitamin K that gives the skin a glow