Vitamin C provides several health benefits. Below I have listed a few as well as some of the sources of Vitamin C.
Helps to Keep gums healthy.
It helps to create collagen needed for the health of skin,hair,and joints.
Protects cells from damage.
Aids in keeping your eyes healthy.
It helps to prevent cancer and stroke.
Excellent for curing the cold and flu.
Strengthens the immune system.
It helps to repair tissues.
Try this Smoothie recipe :
1 cup coconut water, chilled
1 cup organic strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup organic small carrots
1 cup fresh or frozen mango cubes
1 orange, peeled
Preparation time is only 5 minutes, servings for two
Put all the ingredients in a blender until get smooth
Add some ice to make it cold if you add the fresh strawberries
Are you having trouble sleeping? Are you waking up in the middle of the night or tossing and turning? Did you know that there are foods that can help to solve this? Try these foods to help you out.
- They help to boost the body’s supply of melatonin, and they’re packed with antioxidants.
- Try eating a bowl of cherries or drinking a glass of 100% cherry juice before bed.
- Contain substances that promote the production of melatonin, the hormone that induces sleep.
- Have healthy carbohydrates
- Contain magnesium
- Chamomile helps relieve anxiety in low doses, and aids sleep in higher doses. Use 2-3 heaping teaspoons per cup of boiling water and let it steep for fifteen minutes.
Everyone wants healthy,glowing skin. Remember it starts from the inside. What you are putting into your body will show in your skin.Drinking plenty of water is the number one key to having healthy skin. However, there are several green foods you can eat that help to provide healthy skin. Below is a list of a few.
- It is rich in calcium.
- Provides protection from skin cancer.
- Acts as a detox, which helps to keep skin clear.
- Contains Anti-oxidants.
- Broccoli is a great source of Vitamin C and K.
- It alkalizes the body.
- It helps to stop premature aging of the skin.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Helps to moisturize the skin.
- Contains vitamin A,D,E.
- Avocado oil is great for stretch marks.
- Avocado oil has a high vitamin E content.
- They help to heal wounds and blemishes.
- Reduces skin redness.
- It helps to lessen the amount of wrinkles.
- Relieves eczema.
- Softens the skin.
- Contains Vitamin K.
- Helps to detoxify the body which helps to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.
- Contains Vitamin C.
- Helps with Collagen production.
- Strengthens skin and nails.
- Great source of Vitamin K that gives the skin a glow
I love peaches! they are one of my favorite fruits. They are juicy, sweet, and refreshing. Peaches also contain great benefits for our health.
- They are an excellent source of fiber.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Peaches are a great source of Vitamin C.
- They contain potassium and iron.
- Help to regulate bowel movements.
- They are low in calories.
- Great for the digestive system.
- Peaches help to rejuvenate the skin.
- Low in cholesterol.
- Promotes good eye health.
- Peaches aid in weight loss.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
Try this Peach Smoothie Recipe:
Peach Mango Green Smoothie Recipe Ingredients:
1 cup almond milk
1/2 banana – frozen
1 cup chopped frozen mango (or fresh)
1/2 cup frozen peach slices
2 cups fresh spinach
1/2 cup of ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender & blend until smooth. Add more liquid or ice as needed to reach desired texture