Chlorophyll is a molecule that gives plants their green color. It is almost identical to our red blood cells. Did you know that chlorophyll provides many health benefits? Below I have listed a few.
- It helps to improve skin conditions.
- Chlorophyll increases blood circulation.
- It aids in detoxifying the body
- It cleanses the blood.
- Chlorophyll helps to boost your immune system.
- Provides energy.
- It is high in Amino acids.
- It oxygenates the blood.
- Stimulates the bowels.
- It is very rich in enzymes.
- It extracts toxins from the liver and improves liver function.
- Great for healing wounds and fighting infection.
Some great sources of Chlorophyll are:
- Green leafy vegetables
- Romaine lettuce