I am sure that everyone has heard about juicing. But what exactly is juicing you may ask? Juicing is a process where the natural liquids, vitamins, and minerals are extracted from raw fruits and vegetables. The liquid that is removed contain many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory compounds. there are several other health benefits from juicing. I have listed some below.
Benefits of Juicing:
- Juicing helps to increase your energy level.
- Drinking fresh pressed juice helps the body to be filled with living enzymes, essential minerals, antioxidants, and natural antibiotics.
- Juicing can help lessen the chances of cancer.
- Can help protect against heart disease.
- Juicing will help to detox your body.
- It helps to clear your complexion and give the skin a healthy glow.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Juicing is a faster, more efficient way to absorb immune boosting nutrients.
- It acts as a natural colon cleanser.
- Helps with body odor.
- Improves digestion.
- Juicing can help to improve nail and bone strength.
- It helps with reducing allergies.
- The nutrients and minerals can help to strengthen your hair.
So now that you know a little more about juicing and the benefits that come from it, try these juicing recipes: