There are many natural ways to help heal us when we are feeling ill. Don’t reach for a medicine bottle! Use what God has given us through nature. Did you know there are several herbs that help to provide healing?
Here are a list of herbs that are wonderful for healing:
- Helps with nausea.
- Calms digestive problems.
- Provides relief in stomach pain.
- Great for headaches.
- Helps with stomach discomfort.
- Helps to reduce pain.
- Contains Vitamin A,C, and E.
- Helps in reducing the pain of menstrual cramps.
- Provides comfort from inflammation.
- Relieves the symptoms in respiratory infections.
- Soothes a sore throat.
- Loosens chest congestion.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.