We have all heard the saying an apple day keeps the doctor away. Well, that saying holds a lot of truth to it. Apples are not only delicious as well as nutritious but they contain many health benefits. So the next time you reach for an apple, not only are you making a healthy snack choice, you are making a wise decision for your health. Provided below is a list of the benefits they possess.
1.Reduces cholesterol level
- The soluble fiber found in apples binds with fats in the intestine to help lower cholesterol.
2. Helps stop constipation and diarrhea
- Fiber within an apple can either pull water out of your colon to keep things moving correctly when you’re backed up, or it can help absorb excess water from your stool to slow your bowels down.
3. Lowers chance of diabetes
- People who eat at least one apple a day are less likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
- Soluble fiber aids in stopping blood sugar swings.
4. Helps to maintain a healthy heart
- The compound found in apple skins prevents the cholesterol that gets into your system from hardening on your artery walls.
5. Detox your liver
- Apples are one of the best fruits to eat to help detoxify your liver.
6. Boost your immune system
- Apples contain an antioxidant called quercetin,which can help boost and fortify your immune system and help relieve stress.