Uh oh! Did you find yourself eating too much pie, or too much macaroni and cheese this Holiday season? Did you indulge a little too much? Well, now the Holidays are over and it’s time to get back into the swing of things, and get back on the ball! Remember, your health is very important! But worry not, here are some easy nutritious tips for you to follow to help get you back on track, and get an early start before the new year begins.
- Don’t let the cold weather stop you from exercising!
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a gym membership–bundle up and go out for a run or walk. Get your body moving!
- Exercise improves the immune system and helps the body to fight off infections and stress.
Eat your Fruits and Vegetables:
- Be sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially your leafy green vegetables.
- They provide many vitamins and minerals, and detox your system.
Drink Plenty of Water:
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Add lemon to your water to help balance your Ph levels and aid in proper digestion.
Hello to all our wonderful readers. We will have a special going on for the 30-Day Detox package for $55.00!
Special includes a four-week eating manual and weekly consultations!