Happy New Year! Wow time is flying by! Can you believe it is 2015? It’s time to renew your mind and body. Let’s start the new year off healthy, spiritually, mentally as well as physically. Get up and get moving! Make sure you incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet,there are several that help to stimulate your mind. Start your day off with a nutritious juice.
Here are two juices to try:
Celery -Carrot- Beet
Strawberries- Half-dozen large strawberries
Start the year off right with our Roots, Fruits, Juice and Soups Classes!
4 classes for $75.00
For more information go to our website
Uh oh! Did you find yourself eating too much pie, or too much macaroni and cheese this Holiday season? Did you indulge a little too much? Well, now the Holidays are over and it’s time to get back into the swing of things, and get back on the ball! Remember, your health is very important! But worry not, here are some easy nutritious tips for you to follow to help get you back on track, and get an early start before the new year begins.
- Don’t let the cold weather stop you from exercising!
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a gym membership–bundle up and go out for a run or walk. Get your body moving!
- Exercise improves the immune system and helps the body to fight off infections and stress.
Eat your Fruits and Vegetables:
- Be sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially your leafy green vegetables.
- They provide many vitamins and minerals, and detox your system.
Drink Plenty of Water:
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Add lemon to your water to help balance your Ph levels and aid in proper digestion.
Hello to all our wonderful readers. We will have a special going on for the 30-Day Detox package for $55.00!
Special includes a four-week eating manual and weekly consultations!
Seasons greetings ! Christmas is almost here,and it’s a time to gather around and indulge in all the wonderful fixings,participate in festivities, and enjoy time with your family. Make it a point to remain healthy during this holiday season despite all the tempting foods. Here are some easy nutrition tips for you to follow !
A few tips for the holidays:
Be sure to drink lemon water this helps with your digestion of food!
Add a green salad and green vegetables to your meal!