Thanksgiving is here! It’s a time for giving, food, family and love. Here a few tips to make the most of the day!
- Plan your menu ahead of time.
- Remember that Thanksgiving is a day to be grateful for your blessings.
- Enjoy the time spent with your family and friends.
- Help someone who is in need. Ex: Feed the homeless.
- Eat sensible portions. No need to pile your plate with food.
- Make healthy choices.
- Add salad and green vegetables to your meal.
- Don’t forget your lemon water! This helps with digestion.