Are you suffering from fatigue? Do you find yourself yawning throughout the day and lacking energy ,even though you are getting the appropriate amount of sleep ? One question you should ask yourself,is if you are eating the proper foods and getting the right nutrients.Foods high in fat and calories will leave you feeling fatigued, because they require more energy to digest. Make sure you are making smart and healthy choices in food. Here is a list of some nutritious foods that are sure to boost your energy!
- Helps increase energy
- Helps to fight fatigue
- Can be eaten raw or cooked in a dish.
- Contain a large amount of protein, manganese, copper and riboflavin.
- Copper and manganese help keep energy flowing throughout the body and neutralize toxins within cells.
- Almonds are a healthy snack to help get you through your day.
- They are a great protein to help increase energy.
- Contain healthy carbohydrates.
- Try using them in soups and salads.
- Contains Vitamin-C
- Contains Antioxidants
- Manganese it contains is what helps with energy output.