Fall is here and with the season and weather changing it’s very important to take good care of your skin. Below are few tips to keep your skin healthy for the Fall.
- Exfoliate with an oil-based scrub. The summer sun may have left your skin feeling dry and flaky. Start the new season off with a full-body exfoliation.Oil-based scrubs are wonderful because they exfoliate and hydrate.
- Protect your lips. Start moisturizing your lips now to prevent dry, cracked lips this winter.
- Invest in hand cream. Hands can become dry and cracked during fall and winter. Start moisturizing your hands now to keep them soft and supple hands all winter long.
- Be sure to use Sunscreen.Use a moisturizer with SPF 15 at the minimum and reapply with a facial sunscreen throughout the day as needed.
- Make sure to keep your cuticles moisturized. Apply oil onto your cuticles and rub in. Do this a several times a week for best protection.
- Keep your feet soft and moisturized.