Natural hair is beautiful! I myself am natural going on three years. It has been a process transitioning, but I love being able to wear my natural curls. However, one problem with natural hair is it tends to get very dry. It is very important to make sure you are taking proper care of your hair. There are several oils you can use to keep your natural hair healthy and moisturized. Here are two oils that are very beneficial!
- Helps to moisturize dry damaged hair
- Contains Vitamins A, B, D,and E which help to protect the scalp
- Contains Amino acids and Protein which promote healthy hair growth
- Helps to make hair soft and provides shine.
- Great for preventing damage and breakage
- Reduces protein loss in hair
- Helps to treat split ends
- Can help to prevent hair loss
- Excellent as a deep conditioner
You can find these oils at any of your local health food stores.